"There comes a point in life, when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy. ~Author Unknown"

Monday, March 29, 2010

Tagged: For the Fun of It

1. Open the first photo folder on your computer
2. Scroll down to the 10th photo
3. Post this photo and tell the story about it
4. Pass this along to 5 other bloggers

I saw this on Susan's blog and wanted to do it just for the fun of it!

I bought this hat at a little resale shop in Oberlin called Touched By Grace. They had so many different vintage hats there. As soon as I walked in the door I found about three. I started to looked around and I found about twenty-five or so vintage hats. Of course me being who I am had to try on every one I found! I had so much fun with it. Of course I fell in love with almost every hat there. Some looked better than others, while some were just not good at all. Finally I decided to I wanted to take one home with me. And with the help of Grams and Gramps I narrowed it down to two this one and a straw navy blue and white stripped, with a dark blue eye veil. And as you can see this one really caught my eye and was a must buy! I can't wait to go back and maybe even find another hat to bring home. :-)

Five People to Pass This Along To:
1. Grams
2. Heather Cosby
3. Deborah Gay
4. Kate Herzoff
5. Jocelyn Christensen

No comments: