"There comes a point in life, when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy. ~Author Unknown"

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

College Update.

As I mentioned in a previous blog I was planning on going to LCCC for a couple of years and the transfering. Well, to much of Sister Hatch's delight, that is no longer the game plan. I've applied to Otterbein College in Westville, Columbus. I've chosen it as one of three schools because of it's good art program. It's in a small suburb of Columbus, so I get the small town and the good education. I've also applied to Southern Virginia University and Bowling Green University. I'm not completely ruling out Loarin County Community College.



In this whole proccess I've learned that headaches are not going to go away, every college wants you, scholarships are confusing, and it just never really go away. In all reality what in life is ever really goes smoothly? Hardly anything.

2 comments:

Millie said...

You go girl. You Rock!

Susan said...

oh my gosh! I am so excited....good for you. Do NOT stay around this county unless you absolutely have to. Kitty Buchan's ggddaughter attends Otterbein. Jocelyn almost did. Hooray!